Welcome To My Page

Hi! Am so glad you took the time to stop by my page. I love to talk about WORSHIP, WOMEN & MARRIAGE. I hope you find the thoughts I share interesting. Please don't fail to let me know your thoughts on them and give me your comments.

Never forget this! Life is short and should be lived to its fullest. The best way to do this is to put your life in the hands of Christ Jesus and walk with Him all the way.

God bless you and yours!

Friday, October 7, 2011

I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE PERFECT

I'll be totally straight with you . . . I don't like it when someone tells me that I'm making a mistake or that am wrong. Call it foolish pride I suppose. Can you relate with that too? After all, no one's perfect and I know I make mistakes. There are things I have done that only God knows and I sure thank Him for His mercies that endure forever! I have found myself in places and positions I never in my wildest dreams would have contemplated. There are also things I have failed to do and many times I wonder if I will ever have another opportunity to make amends. Anyways, truth be told no one's perfect living here. This goes for many of us Christians who want to see life through perfect spectacles! Amazing teaching from the Master himself that there are two different kinds of houses-the one built on sand and the one built on the rock. When the rains, winds, waves and storms (4 different categories of trials and temptations) come, only those founded on the Rock will stand. Brings me to a simple conclusion. I can't determine what nor when the storms will come. Its not in my power to decide when a trial or a temptation comes. They may come at weak moments and I find myself making some gross mistakes. So I can't promise to be perfect but you know what? I sure can promise to love Him with a perfect heart. I can promise to run to Him even after the mistakes I make. His love and mercies (notice its in plural) endures (is longlasting) forever! O la la! That's a spot for a Faith Shout!!! No wonder our Blessed Savior when asked what the greatest commandment is; without equivocation said, its two of a kind- Love the LORD thy God with ALL thy heart... and Love thy neighbour as thyself. I can promise to do that!!!!! SELAH!! See you next time. (c) 2011 Chinelo Dillimono

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please dont forget to drop your comments. God bless

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

Total Pageviews