Welcome To My Page

Hi! Am so glad you took the time to stop by my page. I love to talk about WORSHIP, WOMEN & MARRIAGE. I hope you find the thoughts I share interesting. Please don't fail to let me know your thoughts on them and give me your comments.

Never forget this! Life is short and should be lived to its fullest. The best way to do this is to put your life in the hands of Christ Jesus and walk with Him all the way.

God bless you and yours!

Friday, September 23, 2011

ONE DAY AT A TIME!!

I used to be a non-conforming idealist who saw life through what I believed was Ideal! I mean if something is black why say its got a shade of grey or worse still try to convince me that it is actually white, being reflected as black or something as crazy as that? I saw life as one straight road and of course with my scientific mind I believed that, as is seen in all mathematical equations, 1 + 1 should invariably be 2! No matter the proposed hypothesis tomorrow if there ever should be, at least to the best of my knowledge, I don't think another theory would be proposed tomorrow that 1 + 1 is now 8 or something as preposterous as that! I couldn't see why certain people fall for certain things! Now in hindsight I wonder what shade of spectacles I really wore! Anyways, I think many live in that ideal world where for example Jack meets Jill, they fall in love and they live happily ever after or brother X marries sister Y and never have marital storms that threaten the foundation of their marital experience or one gets born-again and after their salvation experience, never fall into temptation because its all a smooth ride or probably never have some habits or stuff to deal with! In this 'Ideal World', nothing SHOULD go wrong for crying out loud! I mean once you get saved everything should be alright, right? WRONG!!! The 'younger' I get the more I see the truth about this life and walking with the LORD. When we read the words of the Psalmist, he says '...even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...".. Hmm! So there are moments when the one whom the LORD shepherds actually could walk through such a valley? Don't we all wish it doesn't have to be so? However in the real world where I now belong, it is a daily walk! It is a daily cry 'Precious LORD take my hand and lead me on". When am up on the mountain or down in the valley of life I must always remember, He loves me with a love that will never let me go. I should never judge another through the spectacles for my vision as He knows the way we all take and sometimes He may take Daniel through the lion's den in order to show the kings of the earth in our lives that He is the King of kings! He may take a young innocent Joseph through various stages only to to have him end up in a dungeon, in order to show the world that He can take a man from the dunghills and place him to sit with kings and princes! He may choose to elect a Solomon, born out of a relationship whose genesis is adulterous and tainted with murder of the 1st degree (my judgement) yet place him on the throne of Israel and give him rest on every side! No wonder Paul daring or should I say with a slip of his pen began to say that now we have come to know God, corrected himself and stated that God has come to know us because we really do not know Him. He is a mystery that is only unfolded in our daily walk with His Spirit. So what is the conclusion of this matter? Simply, ONE DAY AT A TIME! Putting my hands in His hands and trusting Him to lead me all the way. Never pretending or should I say presupposing I have all the answers to all the stuff that's going on in my life. Never thinking that I understand all mysteries about Him and know the way my life should take because in the words of Oswald Chambers (My Utmost for His Highest), He sometimes may pass me through uncertain waters which have nothing to do with me but the lives that He wants to send my way. SELAH! See you next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please dont forget to drop your comments. God bless

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

Total Pageviews