Welcome To My Page

Hi! Am so glad you took the time to stop by my page. I love to talk about WORSHIP, WOMEN & MARRIAGE. I hope you find the thoughts I share interesting. Please don't fail to let me know your thoughts on them and give me your comments.

Never forget this! Life is short and should be lived to its fullest. The best way to do this is to put your life in the hands of Christ Jesus and walk with Him all the way.

God bless you and yours!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

NEW SINGLE by Pst Chinelo Dillimono



5 DAYS TO GO

#ANTICIPATE
Dropping September 8, 2016

From time to time, a phrase drops in your Spirit to praise the LORD with! From PRAISE THE LORD to HALLELUYAH to HOSANNA and recently I find myself everytime the 'baby' in my womb leaps for joy, I shout BLESSED BE GOD!!! I pray this new song coming on September 8th will bless you and cause you to lift up your hands to the Eternal One saying or better still shouting BLESSED BE GOD!!
My prayer is that you will lift up your heart and hands to Jehovah!! He's worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please dont forget to drop your comments. God bless

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

Total Pageviews